There has been rumours for a while now of new maps and game modes, ever since the EA Test server was spotted running some interesting looking things. It now appears that the two recently announced (but not really, these are the official statements, which were accidentally posted, the official word will likely come in the next few days) booster packs are behind the new content.
Well some more Crysis news. A new video and interview has emerged from the wonderful people over at Gamespot. While the interview doesn’t reveal much new, the video is awesome. This video alone is enough to make me buy the game to be honest. It shows off the lush environments, the attention to detail, the destructable environment and most importantly the nanosuit and the weapon customizations. The video only contains one small camp and only 4 or 5 baddies, imagine this on a much bigger scale and you will see why Crysis is going to be awesome.
Catch you later dudes!
Well it’s been a while since I last posted. I would say I’ve been busy…but I’d be lying. Been perfecting my BF2 infantry game and also doing the odd bit of revision for my exams. But that didn’t stop me having a bit of fun on F.E.A.R. tonight with another Blog poster…It turned out to be a lot more intense and enjoyable than the usual games I play (BF2, CS), even with the chumps.
In the course of my daily reading came across an interesting post from the New Scientist entitled ‘The stuff of dreams’. It gives five examples of fluids with interesting properties, as well as providing videos of the fluids in action.
Happy New Year to all! I do hope everyone celebrated the beginning of 2007 (which was very cold and windy in the UK) in an appropriate fashion. Now, I’ve never been one for new year’s resolutions (I’m perfect the way I am ;)), but this year there were a few things that had been on my To Do list for far too long, so I have moved them into the formal “resolution” territory.
- Stop procrastinating. This starts tomorrow. [:P]
- Learn another language
- Learn an instrument (or two)
Not a bad few, eh? Well, this is how I propose to go about achieving these lofty goals.
- Work out a routine that works. I hate this, but if done right it should leave me with more free time than I currently have. I’ve also almost given up gaming (take THAT, Battlefield 2!), which is a BIG time consumer and quite addictive. A larger variety of activities will now take up my very valuable time.
- I’m learning Spanish. Please feel free to give me advice, support and vocabulary. Mocking my attempt at Spanish enunciations is less helpful
- Not content with just learning an instrument, I’ve decided to take up the guitar and keyboard. Yes, I know – they are clichÃ©s in instrument form. Gotta start somewhere though. Maybe when I’m playing dueling guitar and banjo on the *banjo* it will be somewhat less clichÃ©d. We shall see.
Well, those are my list of public resolutions; I will be doing my best to keep to them. Here’s to a great year!
What do I mean by ‘public resolutions’, you ask? Well let’s just say I have a few more resolutions that are for my eyes only, ‘kay?